Lanyard and anchor device for working at height made from dynamic rope
- tested pursuant the EN 354 standard for lanyards and
pursuant the EN 795B standard for anchor devices
- both ends of the rope are terminated with stitched eyes for placing carabiner
- strength seam is protected with plastic cover
- SINGING ROCK recommends using carabiners with sling/rope fixation, which do not scroll in the loop and are all the time ready for use
- LARA forms part of a fall arrest system and shall be used appropriately
WARNING! LARA lanyard can not be used as a fall absorber!